lunedì 7 gennaio 2013

Risonanze #7


Come al solito mi sono fatto prendere dalla mia proverbiale pigrizia: poche letture, poca voglia di scrivere (anche cazzate).

Pero' tanti ascolti e, in particolare, un ripasso accurato e (quasi) completo dei Beatles (di cui si nota più di una traccia qua sotto) e colonne sonore vetuste ("Easy Rider", "Zabriskie Point", "Midnight Cowboy") o vecchie ("Absolute Beginners", "Until the End of the World").

E tanto pensare...
Oddio, parola grossa "pensare"... ;)

No way of knowing if she's ever coming back
No way of knowing if I care or not
No way of knowing if she's right or if she's wrong
No way of knowing if I'll carry on
And I'm alive
And I'm alone
And I've never wanted to be either of those
And I've never wanted to be either of those
The Chemical Brothers feat. Beth Orton: "Alive Alone"


There is a place for us to discover a new way for dancing in the mud.
There is a place for us and every broken choice is dancing in the mud.
Giardini di Mirò: "There is a place"


Someday when I'm lonely,
Wishing you weren't so far away,
Then I will remember
Things we said today.
The Beatles: "Things We Said Today"


(I've got a feeling)
Everybody had a good year
(A feeling deep inside)
Everybody had a hard time
(Oh yeah)
Everybody had a wet dream
(Oh yeah)
Everybody saw the sunshine
The Beatles: "I've Got a Feeling"




Every aircraft,
every camera,
is a wish that
wasn't granted.
Mogwai: "Take me somewhere nice"


And she turns to me with her hand extended
Her palm is split with a flower with a flame
Suzanne Vega:"Solitude Standing"


(strumentale)
Traffic: "Glad"


And me, if you can believe this, at the wheel of the car
Closin' my eyes and actually prayin'
Not to God above, but to you, sayin'
Help me girl, help me girl
I'll love you till the end of the world
With your eyes black as coal
And your long dark curls
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: "(I'll love you) till the end of the world"


Everybody's talking at me
I don't hear a word they're saying
Only the echoes of my mind.

People stopping staring
I can't see their faces
Only the shadows of their eyes.

I'm going where the sun keeps shining
Thru' the pouring rain
Going where the weather suits my clothes
Backing off of the North East wind
Sailing on summer breeze
And skipping over the ocean like a stone.
Nillson: "Everybody's Talkin'"

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...