domenica 10 giugno 2012

Risonanze #4

Questa volta non ho parlato di Eleanor Friedeberger, dei libri che continuo a non leggere e del grande Ray Bradbury che ci ha lasciati.

Ah! E nemmeno del Papa e delle sue truppe che hanno invaso il Parco Nord. Ma di questo non vi avrei comunque parlato.


Quindi procedo con la solita carrellata audiovideo: buon videoascolto!


I need to land sometime
right next to you
feel your heartbeat heartbeat
right next to me...

King Crimson: "Heartbeat"
Somethin' tells me you can read my mind
Your brain is calling me one more time
[...]
You're good, good, good
So good

Morphine: "Good"
There's a strange obsession
That's drawing us nearer
We don't understand it
It never gets clearer
[...]
Oh when we're teetering
On the edge of collapse
Nothing can keep us down
 
Depeche Mode: "Fragile Tension"
We smile and smile
Laughter echoes in your eyes
We climb and climb
fruit falls softly in the pines
We cry and cry
Sadness passes in a while
We roll and roll
Help me roll away the stone

Pink Floyd: "Crying Song"
Drink in your summer, gather your corn
The dreams of the night time will vanish by dawn
And time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me
And time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me
No no no, not for me...
 
Fuori controllo e ormai mi pulsi dentro.
Sento il contagio di un'infezione.
Senza ragione disprezzo ogni argomento,
Ogni contatto, ogni connessione.
[...]
Fuori visione dirotti il mio buonsenso
[...]
Nuova ossessione
Nuova ossessione
Nuova ossessione
Sei la visione tra facce da dimenticare
There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic
To human behaviour
But yet so, yet so irresistible
 
Bjork: "Human Behavior"

[...]
I want you
I want you so bad
I want you,
I want you so bad
It’s driving me mad, it’s driving me mad.

Io ti verrò a cercare quando il buio tenta
di far risaltare la tua assenza.
Difficile è trovarsi ora,
è più facile perdersi.
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed.
[...]
When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, ooooh, my baby, let me take you there
Let me take you there. let me take you there

Led Zeppelin: "Kashmir"
We'll burn all of our poems
Add to God's debris
We'll pray to all of our saints
Icons of mystery
We'll tramp through the mire
When our souls feel dead
With laughter we'll inspire
Then back to life again.

. . . . . . . . . . . .