lunedì 14 maggio 2012

Risonanze #3


Poche chiacchiere stavolta, non ne ho molta voglia, solo qualche estratto dai testi dei vari pezzi che si sono affacciati all'ascolto.


Buon ascolto...



She shoots her colors all around
Like a sunset going down
Have you seen a lady fairer?
She comes in colors ev'rywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Rolling Stones: "She's a Rainbow"

Speak, and be spoken to
Forget all you know
[...]
Blend in, you're Chameleon
Forget all you know
Forget all you know

Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue...
The Beatles: "Because"

The wind in my heart
The wind in my heart
The dust in my head
The dust in my head
The wind in my heart
The wind in my heart
(Come to) Drive them away
Drive them away.

I hear the sound like the ticking of clocks
Come back and look for me
Look for me when I am lost.
Just a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper...
Just a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper...
Coldplay: "A Whisper"

Tempo disprezzato baby brucia baby burn
tempo destabilizzato brucia baby burn
di cervelli azzerati brucia baby burn
il mondo brucia
brucia d'amore
brucia per odio brucia baby burn

Like a Slow Burn
Leading us on and on and on
Like a Slow Burn
Turning us round and round and round
And here are we
At the center of it all
Slow Burn
Slow Burn
Slow Burn
David Bowie: "Slow Burn"

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel
Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel
Yeah, we're goin' to the Roadhouse
Gonna have a real
Good time
[...]
Well, I woke up this morning, I got myself a beer
Yeah, I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer
The future's uncertain, and the end is always near
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, all night long


Continua! ........................................